2022 December and 2022 Round Up

End of the last trading day in 2022, this is how my portfolio looks like:
 


Going forward I'm selling Coraza and LGMS to take profit, maybe also Takaful as I barely understand the business.

For Dufu, I'll wait for clarity on the business going forward.

For Hartalega, it's a gone case where I've bought at too high a price. I haven't figured out what to do.

For Frontken, I'd like to add more once it drops again.

For Scomnet and MyEG, I'll sell if I can break even.

For UliCorp and PT Resources, I'll ride them, or sell them if they're 2X the intrinsic value.

For Berjaya Food, I'd like to add more if it falls cheap enough,

Overall for 2022, I realized I have to study a lot more deeply the companies the companies that I buy. Always study before.

Also, don't be afraid to hold on to good companies if you've bought it well.

Only sell when: my analysis is wrong (bought too high a price, doesn't understand the business, business is not strong enough, etc), or if the price is ridiculously high vis-a-vis the intrinsic value (rarely gets to this, but just be prepared to sell).

When buying, buy it well. Be patient. Be extremely patient.

Good luck for 2023, and beyond!




Comments

Popular Posts