December 2021 and Year 2021 Round Up

This is how my portfolio looks like end of trading day December 2021:


Net portfolio performance is at 1.2% (including dividends and minus fees). Other than having bought into two glove stocks too early (or having bought too in the first place, while I should have bought only Hartalega), I'm quite happy with the performance.

As a comparison FBM KLCI performed -3.67%, FBM Mid70 performed 0.19%, and FBM Small Cap performed 0.06%.

Also note that I didn't only added my positions gradually throughout the year, instead of buying all at the same time at the start of 2021.

In 2022 I will buy even more of the same stocks, and put in more for IPO subscription.

I'll have to take on more risks to be rich. Since I'm not buying a house or getting married anytime soon, might as well use that money to make me richer.
 

Comments

Popular Posts