Added: Takaful, and more Dufu and RCE Cap

 I opened a new position for Takaful.

I added more Dufu and RCE Capital. I am excited about both.


Dufu


I believe Dufu's core product, hard disk drive (HDD) spacers will have sustainable demand in the future. As more companies are going digital, and going into the Cloud on top of that, the demand for storage will only keep growing.

But demand for storage can be for high speed (Solid State Disk, SSD) and low speed (HDD). Low speed typically caters for non-time critical applications, especially data warehousing. As more and more data is generated, and most of this data doesn't require immediate access yet still need to be stored somewhere, HDD will be in demand.


RCE Capital




RCE Capital is in the lending business, in particularly to public servants. As you can see from the share price, the investment community is picking it up in the last year. My only regret is that I took too long to start buying!


I'll put the analyses that I have done for both in a separate post.

Comments

Popular Posts