October 2021 Round Up

 


There is not much movement in my portfolio compared to September. Which is great.
I'll be on a buying mode in next several months to come.

Today Mi Technovation has just announced financial results (here). For quarter ending Sept 2021, gross profit grew 77% to RM114million YoY. Net profit grew 54% to RM19million during the same period.  Net profit margin is at 16% vs 19% before (which is fine for me). EPS grew by 36% to 2.24. Dividend of 3sen per share was declared.

I like the direction that the company is taking, which is to strive to be an integrated solutions provider of their field by their recent acquisition of Accurus. I hope I can trust the management of the company.

I'll be adding RCE Capital, Dufu, and maybe Takaful and MyEG.

I'll also be looking forward to Ecomate IPO next week. I think I'll just keep the shares and not sell it.

Comments

Popular Posts