September 2021 Portfolio Round Up


As we inched closer to 2021 end, here's a round up of my hold forever Bursa portfolio.

Kelington consists the largest chunk of my portfolio. It received huge attention from investors after winning about half a billion MYR's worth of contract in September, making total contract wins almost close to its market cap. The gains shown are including warrants. My only regret is not buying more early this year!

I added Mi Technovation as I believe its growth story, aiming to become an integrated semiconductor equipment player. Next is Frontken, also a tech counter. For both I believe their prospects, at least in the medium term, are really good.

Scomnet is a producer of cables and parts of medical device. Next is Press Metal and is riding nicely on the propped-up aluminium prices.

Uchitech produces components of Jura coffee machine, and in the midst of having a foray into the medical field as well. Greatech meanwhile is an EV player with US startup Lordstown (?) as its player.

The two sad stories (currently) are the glove stocks Hartalega and Kossan. I wrote somewhere in my personal note to sell Kossan for a low-digit loss sometime back, forgot to do it, and now it's already too late. I think I'll just keep it for the dividends. For Hartalega, I don't doubt its capability to keep on being a formidable nitrile glove player. My only regret is to buy it too early. I will likely add more to Hartalega in the near future.

I have some test shares in Dufu so that I don't forget to track it. I like the story as being a producer of HDD components; as a technie myself with the increasing usage of Cloud technology, there will only be more demand for such components.

Other companies that I don't have yet, but I'm following (and maybe add at least as test shares) are:
  • RCE Capital
  • Lagenda properties
  • myEG
The following are also interesting companies but maybe I'll put them on a back burner for now (I still like my job and spend most of my waking time on it):
  • Optimax
  • Takaful
  • Allianz
  • Guan Chong
  • Inari
  • MrDIY
  • Scientex
  • SKP Resources
Till then. Keep on learning. Do nothing most of the time, because we make money while we wait!

Comments

Popular Posts