Mothership Investment Portfolio, February 2021

I've been buying these stocks at the end of January and February 2021 at a fixed costs basis. I figured in this way, I'll be able to push myself through with buying, and not being afraid of the volatility. I plan to just buy and buy (almost) every month and let it sit.

For those two months, these are the stocks:
  • Hartalega
  • Kossan
  • Frontken
  • Kelington
  • Serba Dinamik
For February, I added another one:
  • Uchi Technology
For the recent earning season, all companies show really good numbers to their bottom lines. Nice. But then again, other companies in Bursa also show surprisingly resilient earnings despite the pandemic.


There are several other companies that I'm considering to buy. I have to weight carefully the benefit of adding more companies vs the benefit of concentrating on a small number of companies. The other companies that I've been reading about are:
  1. Greatech
  2. Mi Technovation
  3. RCE Capital
  4. Scientex
  5. Supercomnet
  6. Takaful
  7. Wellcall
Other companies that I'm considering, after I've finished considering those 7:
  • Guan Chong
  • Favelle Favco

While I do love reading about many companies and love reading about their success, I have to consider carefully how to optimize my capital. I plan to prioritize companies that are export-oriented or, if they have only position in Malaysia, that they are small enough + likely to grow really big relative to its current size + will likely to retain its moat.

Tough choices but I'm loving it.

Comments

Popular Posts