Changing Job

After maybe 100 applications through friends, LinkedIn and Jobstreet since early this year, 3 leads, 2 interviews, and 1 job offer, I finally decided to change my job.

I'm changing industries into finance.

Many thanks for my previous colleagues, my old boss, and friends who have given me advice and provided me with reference.

I'm both elated and scared. After ~10 years since graduation, I am finally changing industries into a big and a listed company. A real corporate environment. How does it look like in the new workplace? I honestly have no idea.

It is also exciting. I'll be in a field where I anyway have deep interest in. I've been reading economics news almost daily since a couple of years, yet I just didn't know how to enter the field.

I hope all will be okay. I'm quite sure all will be okay. When I'm 80, I don't want to go back and wonder, what if I had not tried.


Comments

Popular Posts